Sunday, March 10, 2013

First Steps



Today Dudley and I had our first bonding session.  Sarah went to Culpepper to have lunch with her friend Erica.  It was a perfect Beetle day. I waited anxiously until she got home, and when she did, I ran outside to begin work on Dudley

The first project was to make use of the NOS Hella taillight lens that I never installed on Bernie.  Dudley had a lens that was looking a bit rough, so I replaced it.


I also noticed that the passenger side window crank was wearing away at the door panel.  Fortunately I had a couple of collars remaining, so I installed one.





Finally, I got under the front trunk, pulled on of the fresh air hoses out (or the connector to the fan box) and replaced the turn signal bulb.  It wasn't so hard, but it does appear that the bulb holder needs replacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment